Knowledgebase: Windows Hosting > Plesk
HOW TO CREATE A NEW EMAIL ACCOUNT IN PLESK CONTOL PANEL
Posted by Senthil on 18 October 2008 03:00 AM
HOW TO CREATE A NEW EMAIL ACCOUNT IN PLESK CONTOL PANEL:|
1. Start by logging into your Plesk control panel at: https://yourdomainname:8443
2. Click the Domains link, located in the General section of the left navigation panel.
3. Click on the domain name you'd like to create a new email account with.
4. Now, open the Mail service of the selected domain name.
5. Click the Add New Mail Name button. The Create Mail Name screen will open.
6. Enter your email name in the Mail name text field.
7. Enter your email account password in the respective password fields.
8. To allow the mail user access to the Plesk Control Panel, check the Control panel access checkbox and select the interface language and skin for the mail user's sessions.
9. Check the Allow multiple sessions checkbox to allow multiple sessions under the same mail user's login.
10. Select the Mailbox checkbox and specify the mailbox quota, if such is needed.
11. Click Ok to save the changes and create the new email account.
12. Once the mail name is created, it will appear on the Mail names list.